A homeless man saved the life of a baker

In December 2015, Michel, an almost retired baker nearly died from a carbon monoxide intoxication due to a flaw in one of his ovens. Jérôme, a 37-year old homeless man, who often used to beg next to the shop, realised quickly that there was something wrong with the baker. He called the paramedics and saved his life. In return, the baker decided to train Jérôme and teach him bakery in oder for the homeless man to be able to take over the bakery when Michel retire.